Subject: [Leica] Maybe a new site?
From: watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net (Stanislaw B.A> Stawowy)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:46:25 Lizbona/Warszawa - czas zimowy 0100

Dear LUGers!

Because my newly put on web pseudo-website : www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
(a pathetic 2 pages + 4photos) received as many as  139 hits till last Tuesday,
I think this is a time to make this site a little more useable for everyone (images are
pretty boring :-)
I think I will try following layout:
1.	Photos
2.	Articles
3.	Editorial
4.	Tips/info
5.	Personal info, favourite pet <g> ...cat... <ggg>

1.	will contain my photos, but this can be others' gallery as well, especially for
someone, who has no website and wants to post photos for Digest. He then will
mail them to me and I will put these there, making miniatures and so

2.	will contain some, hopefully useful, articles about hardware, also some uncommon
techniques (photos in nighttime etc)
Main reason why I say as much in Digest before I put this in work is that I hope to make
this site more useful by allowing for comments or uploading others' articles. That way,
people wanting to tell what was told in Digest in longer form, or simply looking for
a way to show their articles (long and/or illustrated) on Net will have a way to do so).
Also, I will write a Perl script, working in similar way that this on Philip Greenspun site
( www.photo.net , of course ), allowing to add comments to articles.

3.	will be a collection of short epic, sometimes funny, always not PC <g>

4.	will be a misc :-)
5.	will be boring, but, the hell, why not?

Please advise if page like this will be useful.
									St.