Subject: [Leica] Olympus Stylus Zoom 70 38-70mm Auto Focus
From: Chuck Pefley <cepefley@blarg.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:08:34 -0700

Bill, the Stylus Zoom is an excellent p/s camera.  Bullet proof.
Using the spot meter you can even do a reasonable job with chromes.
My "only" complaint with the camera is the tiny viewfinder opening.
Seems I always have to hunt to find it.  Then again, I sold my Contax
G2 for the very same reason... if they'd put the viewfinder in the
upper left corner like a Leica I'd still have the G2 system.

Best,
Chuck