Subject: Re: [Leica] an idea for a contest
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:40:59 -0400

I think Brian's original idea of a contest is the best one.  I'd like to
think that now that I just paid for my new BMW,  I am suitably short of
cash and therefore deserving of the prize, but since I already own 2 M6s,
perhaps there may just possibly be someone more deserving of the prize than
me.  [I don't know the emoticon for tongue implanted extremely in both
cheeks, but please insert one here!]

But I would like to participate in the contest nonetheless.  A great way to
steer the discussions into something quite positive.

Dan C.