Subject: [Leica] Re: Hand held light meter
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:47:56 -0700

I'm still using an old Gossen Super Pilot meter running on mercury cells
when I shoot 'chromes. One of these days it will have to be replaced, even
if my M3 and Rolleiflex never will. Whenever possible I meter in incident
mode, but, some situations require reflected readings. I am looking for a
compact incident/reflected meter. I've not used a digital model but would
consider one. It should be at least small enough for a shirt pocket. Some
times I carry a Rollei 35 for the meter and as a backup, but, it has no
incident function.

Any suggestions from the group?

Thanks, Bill Lawlor