Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:32:25 -0400

> With the Hasselblad, at least one
>out of every three shots at 1/500th shows some signs of vibration, even
with
>the 80mm lens.

That's absurd.  Why not bring this up on the Hasselblad users list and see
how many people there see this 'problem'.  You either have a bad camera, or
something is amiss in your technique.

Hasselblads didn't become one of the top, if not the top, camera for
professional use because it produces fuzzy pictures.  I have shot tens of
thousands of negatives with my Hasselblads over the years, and never once
has a shot shown anything that can be attributed to 'vibration' in my
images.  I have taken some very critical shots, some blown up the size of
Kentucky....and they are sharp as a tack.

Replies: Reply from "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Steady as she goes there, lad [y])