Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Limited + 50mm/f1.2 M-HEXANON
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:14:19 -0400

Before people go bonkers lusting, coveting, etc. etc. etc....Does anyone
have any FACTS to indicate that the lens is as good or better than a
Noctilux, and at what price it is as good or better? If it is as good or
better, and either is cheaper, or blocks the viewfinder less,
wonderful....if not, what's all the lusting, coveting, etc. etc. etc.
about?:-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Limited + 50mm/f1.2 M-HEXANON)