Subject: [Leica] Epson 1270 buyback
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:25:46 -0400

If you have an Epson 1270 printer, you must have heard about the dreaded
"orange shift" by now. While I personally haven't seen it, I was worried
enough to take advantage of Epson's offer to buy back my printer.  Epson
Canada replied the next day to may email, and three days later I have return
authorization and a promise to send my refund check within two weeks. There
was absolutely no hassle.  All I did was to email EPSON USA asking for a
buyback.  I think Epson should be commended on this.  If you are considering
sending back your printer to Epson all you need is a copy of your receipt
for a full refund on your printer and unopened consumables.

Jonathan Lee