Subject: RE: [Leica] Softy question
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:14:34 -0400

Do you focus before rotating the camera to vertical?  I have yet to find a
way to focus in the vertical shutter release down position. My focussing
hand must block the rangefinder window. If I must focus vertically, I rest
the lens in my bottom hand and the shutter release is up. I like using the
shutter down position, so any focussing tips are appreciated.

Ken