Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted's photo of PM Trudeau
From: Chuck DeSantis <cdesantis@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:02:56 -0600

<Newbie coming out of lurk mode for a quick request before fading
back into cyberness>

Like many others, I was unable to access Ted's photo from the Globe
and Mail home page.  I had hoped someone would post the direct URL.
Would someone do that?  I'd love to see the picture -- maybe get to
see some of the others of PT as well.  I remember when her broke onto
the scene, or at least started to get some publicity in the US. He
was a breath of fresh air.

As for my (lack of) Leica experience -- how about 5 weeks and three
rolls of film?  I had forgotten sooo much about manual photography
(started with a meterless Miranda in the late 60s), but I'm enjoying
the Leica orientation period.  And I'm really enjoying the lively
exchanges here on the LUG mail list.

OK, back to lurk before I say something really stupid (my greatest
talent, I think).

Chuck

Chuck DeSantis
Crystal Lake, IL