Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kenya
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 15:51:59 -0600

In an issue of "Outdoor Photographer(y)" awhile ago, Galen Rowel (sp) wrote
about dancing with deer and caribou in Northern Canada. As these animals
were not habituated to fear humans, and, as he was dancing about in
seemingly random directions; he was able to approach within touching
distance. His wonder and amazement were a delight to read.

John Collier