Subject: [Leica] gigabit film
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:56:15 -0400

this was posted to rec.photo.darkroom recently, thought it would be of
interest to youse guys. More detail on the so-called 'gigabit' film which
seems to promise large-format quality from 35mm negs (well, more or less
anyhow). I really like the warning about 'psychological consequences' of
using the film if you are over 25 years old!

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com