Subject: Re: [Leica] visoflex novices
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:08:15 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Gentlemen and the Lovely Lady,

Allow me to introduce a new list member, my good friend Dr. Clay Reding ("Dave")...
He's a new (shocked) reader of the LUG, and is probably afraid, as I introduced
him to the list.

Now to those of you who think I don't like doctors, this will change your mind...
Dave is not only a Leicaphile, but has had his diversions into high end audio,
motorcycles, cars, etc....and he's  CLASS ACT:

He lives in a BIG trailer park up the road from me....the kind where they
take off the wheels!! and put brick around the trailer, with fences and gates and
all kinds of crap like that!! (although their security follows me around when
I go there, I just don't understand it)

Not only that, but I dined with his family and they not only use silverware,
they had one-o-them bottles of wine that you have to use some little
tool to unscrew the top....damndest thing I've ever seen....He's got a real
loud fast car that I've heard has AIR CONDITIONING!!! (I don't know, tho...
he drives it backwards..ya know, with the motor in the back--WIERD)

He's got one of them funny Leicas, to, with the hump on the top and lights and
s--t in the finder....

He's not a good doctor for me, tho, cuz he wouldn't forge my "crazy papers" so
I could get my welfare check upped....they're still making me work, but not
much.....

So please make him feel at home, and try to get him over his fear of posting...
I told him that everyone on the list was JUST LIKE ME, so he's really gonna
enjoy it!!!

Yours truly,
Walt in Denton