Subject: Re: [Leica] Picture Library program
From: "Ken Lai" <ken@compose.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:56:24 +0800

You guys mentioned the 'Extensis Portfolio' and the 'iView Multimedia'. How
do you compare those software to the 'Canto Cumulus' (see
http://www.canto.com/english/main_frame.html) ? Has anyone used 'Cumulus'?

There is a PDF on the Canto site comparing 'Portfolio' with 'Cumulus'. It
seems that 'Cumulus' cost half the price (USD90) and, according to the Canto
PDF, 'Cumulus' can do even more than 'Portfolio'.

I have not used any media asset management software before but is looking
for a good and affordable one which allows me to (1) store and categorize my
photos and (2) generate static HTML page for my photos.

Regards,
Ken Lai