Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT: Arca Swiss B1 tension screw locked
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:21:33 -0700 (PDT)

I'm really annoyed. I tried three or four more times to unlock the little screw
but no go.

Is there anyone in the list close to Pittsburgh who can try for me? :-)

For most of what I do I don't actuall need this little screw anyway, but it's
disturbing that a brand new head can do this to me. I was also stupid and
bought it from Robert White in England, so presumably I have to send it back
there for service. He was the only store on the planet that had any, it seems,
and I was impatient. Sigh.

thanks for all your help. maybe a miracle will happen.

Pete