Subject: [Leica] M6 - to anyone
From: allan jay silver <silver@oregonfast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:55:02 -0700

I just purchased an M6 but have no instructions.  It certainly is not like
my M4.  Does the camera automatically read the asa from the film cartridge?
 Does the meter automatically choose a shutter speed based on the f-stop I
turned to on the lens?  Also I cannot find the serial number anywhere.  Did
Leica stop doing this?  How can I inactivate the metering system when doing
special effects?  Does the speed automatically change to a lower one when
using flash?  How can I obtain an instruction book.  E-mail to Leica
resulted in NO response.

Allan

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] M6 - to anyone)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: M6 - to anyone)