Subject: [Leica] An answer to a FAQ
From: KE7GMx@cs.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:09:45 EDT

HI Group:  I have seen the question posted several times which regards the
use of an Extension Cord with the TTL cameras: Yes, the Nikon SC-17 TTL
Coil-Cord works with the Leica M6 and, to my knowledge, most flash units.  It
really is pretty important and functional accessory.  I just happen to have
one SC-17 left for sale>
Without benefit of eBay, let's have an auction exclusively for Luggers.
Satisfaction Guaranteed on this New unit; boxed, IB, etc. Who'll put in the
first Bid?  Regards to all.  Bill Carson, LA Conner, Washington