Subject: Re: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:41:29 -0400

B. D. Colen jotted down the following:

> I find it absolutely astounding that my post yesterday about the two
> incredible photos on page one of the NY Times drew a total of TWO

Well, one problem is that the NYT on the web changes every so often, and
another is that you didn't post a URL to the pictures.  Which means that by
the time many of us reach our computers, the front page has changed and we
have no clue what you're talking about.  Then again, many of us have no clue
what you're talking about a lot of the time... ;) ;) ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | futile.  You will be approximated."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                            -- Unknown