Subject: Re: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:54:32 +0200

On 3 Oct 00, at 9:55, Steve LeHuray wrote:

> ... I have no answer other than people find it easier to
> talk about camera equipment, airports, scotch, watches, the future of Leica,
> toothbrushes, digital and many other things other than pictures.

Draw attention to some pictures that everyone have a chance of
seeing and you may get a discussion. You have some of your own
on a site that you want critiqued? Someone else's, if you don't
want to get so personal? Sometimes I think folks are afraid to
offend one of the members, so don't comment, though Tina's direct
question did promote discussion.

The gear gets discussed because this is a "marqued" list. Don't
know about any lists focussed on a type of photography because I
don't follow them.

Cheers,

Tim S.