Subject: [Leica] 90 apo asph in the studio
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:02:46 -0700

I used to shoot a lot of fashion.
Last night i shot my first fashion job in several years.
It was for a local retail place here in Portland Oregon.
This time with Leica M instead of Nikon F.
In my studio here at home with Balcars I shot three rolls in 90 minutes of Delta
100 of 2 models.
I used my older M6 body with the Leica winder M.
But i used my brand new 90 Asph apo Summicron lens!
It balanced extremely well and was a joy to use, giving me confidence!
Once I looked down and i was shooting 11/16 instead of f11 but I didn't let it
throw me.
I threw in an extra roll for free.
I used a grid spot over my 16x20 softbox for a low flair deal.
It was interesting to be "back in it" again!
They don't need the prints till i get back from Boston!
I leave the 7th get back the 18th.
Markwr

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)