Subject: RE: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:45:24 -0400

At 09:26 AM 10/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I find it absolutely astounding that my post yesterday about the two
>incredible photos on page one of the NY Times drew a total of TWO
>
>My point here isn't to be "hurt" that my post was ignored, but to find it
>absolutely astounding that a post attempting to elicit a discussion of
>current - as in TODAY's photography - gets essentially no response, when
>every other subject does....makes me wonder what people use all their
>expensive Leica equipment for.....;-)
>
>B. D.

Hi, B.D. -

We don't get the NY Times here in the hinterlands and their web site does
not have the photos you referred to.  I looked.

If you find interesting photos on the front page of the Charlotte Observer
or the Rock Hill Herald, please let me know.

:-)

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com