Subject: Re: [Leica] More Photokina
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:43:24 -0400

I find Erwin's comments incongruous with the news reports that Fuji will double
its US film manufacturing and that the boat anchor around Kodak's neck is its
digital division.  There is no digital camera that can be made cheap enough to
compete with the Fun Saver.

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] More Photokina)