Subject: Re: [Leica] SPRINTSCAN 4000 SILVERFAST - HELP!!
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 17:38:18 -0400

on 2/10/00 5:15 pm, Paul Chefurka at Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com wrote:

>>> Here is a demand - with a "Please post it, Johnny."
>>> Inquiring minds want to know.
>>
>> I agree with Tina.  I would really appreciate some more detail on your
>> workflow techniques.
>>
>> Bob Kramer
>
> What's the tune to this chorus?
>
> Me too,
> Me too,
> Show me what you dooooo....

okay okay!!!!!

I have to finish this treatment today but I will try to do something
tomorraw!!!!

okayyyy????

:-)

seriously, I hope it might help a bit. how about I just make screenshots of
my basic steps in going from a raw scan (using silverfast, not that it
matters) to a reasonably 'correct' image without having to use the awful
scanner software or 'auto' anything.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com