Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:44:07 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Very well put, Bob.....and I too, use the 35mm camera as a "little 4x5",
at times....but if my MAIN subject interests were both readily approachable
and static, I'd opt for at least a MF neg...but I'd still not leave home
without my Ms.....:) :) :)
Walt

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)