Subject: [Leica] M6 to .85 or .72 or .58: that is the question!
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:31:16 -0700

2-Open-eyed-Frank says that a .58 finder is a bit difficult to use with both
eyes open,,,,,, but then again, so are the 28mm framelines with glasses on a
.72.......The M3 is about perfect if it were not for the lack of 35mm
framelines, which I constantly use......

I am about to purchase a new body, and the .58 has made me wonder if I
really like to use 2 eyes or see the complete framelines.....or just live
with my glasses up in the air and get a .85......it gets down to the .85 or
the .58.......

Opinions?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net