Subject: Re: [Leica] back by popular demand...A Leica created book!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:57:18 -0600

There is only one problem Ted, the photos on the website look very good but
they just do not do justice to the marvellous reproductions in the book it
self. When I picked up my copy in Victoria, both my wife and I were so
amazed that we bought another one on the spot. I cannot recommend this book
highly enough and the price is way too low. Take advantage of it now before
they are all gone.

John Collier