Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Leica R death
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 15:08:56 -0400

Well,  maybe it's not possible, but I'd like an SLR that was similar enough
to an M leica that I could go back and forth without much trouble; I could
use the SLR when reflex viewing was advantageous, and likewise with the M.
And I could use the Leica R glass.

Actually, when I wrote the first post, I had forgotten the R6.2 until
almost hitting the "send" button, and then added the "like the R6.1,
but..." part.  Perhaps the R6.2 fits the bill.  Funny how it is rarely
mentioned here on the LUG.

dan c.