Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] Tardis bag for your M
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 13:40:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/00 4:42:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
morggan@speakeasy.org writes:

<<...I found and bought a Lowepro Nova 4 (less than 70.00) enough to
accommodate two M6 bodies with a nocti, my new 90 f/2, an 35 f/1,4, Luna Pro
and an SF20 ... The bag it's compact and very light. >>

Coincidentally, I bought the same bag a week ago.  It comes in two different
interior configurations.  The version described above is the most space
efficient layout I have ever seen.  Also very easy to get into the bag and
flip the lid out of the way.  The other is for SLR with outsized zoom.
According to the 2000 catalogue, outer dimensions are as follows:  11.5" Wide
x 6D x 7.75H (29 x 15 x 19.5 cm).  By comparison, the Domke F-6 is 12 W x 6D
x 7 H.  Waist belt is available.  Loops are installed on the back of the bag.
I have also been looking carefully at the Lowepro waist packs, for handy and
highly accessible carrying of less than an entire outfit.  The Orion Mini is
only 7.5W x 6D x6H (19 x 12.5 x 15) and will easily hold an M with almost any
lens smaller than a 135, plus two others, with room to spare.  A pair of
larger Orions, plus a Sideline Shooter are also available.  It is all a
matter of how much interior space or exterior zippered or elastic net  pocket
area is desired.  Standard height is 6".

Joe Sobel