Subject: [Leica] Leica R death
From: "LuPi" <lucapiccinelli@libero.it>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:57:52 +0200

I'm sorry, but I'm a newby. I stayed some days lurking and I read some
emails saying about the future of the R system and underlining that it was
not going to death.
Now I would like to know something about the beginning of this problem, that
is: who said that the R system was in death ?
The real reason of my question is that in an italian newsgroup a man wrote
that he went to Photokina, attended to a conference with Leica managers and
he understood that they were planning to stop production of R. I guess he is
not saying the truth, probably he never went to Colonia but I'd like to have
a confirmation from LUGgers who really went to Photokina.

thank you
Luca Piccinelli
 Italy

Replies: Reply from "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it> (Re: [Leica] Leica R death)