Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What travel lenses?
From: info@borderless-photos.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 10:25:36 +0200

On 29 Sep 00, at 22:08, Johnny Deadman wrote:

> Hey! I love the 50 too. But a 50 and a 35... you spend a lot of time looking
> at them wondering 'which?' that was my only point!

If the subject is moving/changing, whatever lens is on the camera
with the film you want to use. If it's standing still, take the time to
make the choice. The difference can mean standing in a busy
street or next to it.

BTW, Johnny, how many sites do you have? The Zing one is new
to me.

Tim S.

Replies: Reply from info@borderless-photos.com ([Leica] Re: What travel lenses?)