Subject: Re: [Leica] My Revised Website is up
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:48:24 -0400

Thanks indeed from a street photography master!

Anyway, the 15mm is great for street photos.  You just have to keep
significant things out of the edges of the field.  Let the subject occupy
the center and the surrounding image simply provides context and environment

I want to see the 12mm!!  B&H has them priced at $959.00.  That's
significantly less than the only other place I've seen them, at
www.cameraquest.com.  He wants $1,100.  The price is certainly sure to
stabilize between $900 and $1,000 when supply catches up with demand.  It's
a pretty specialized lens, even more so than the 15/4.5.

Thanks again,

Skip