Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What travel lenses?
From: info@borderless-photos.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:59:20 +0200

On 29 Sep 00, at 15:44, Johnny Deadman wrote:

> I think the 50 is, pardon me, the spare prick at the wedding here. You end
> up with a 35 and a 50 or a 90 and a 50 or a 35 and a 90. The only sensible
> combination here is the last one, so the 50 is surplus to requirements. If
> you had a 28 and a 90 I might sing a different tune.

Thought you just dumped your 90, or did you have another?

If I'm travelling very light, it's one body with the 35. Slightly heavier,
the TE 90 is in my pocket. A bit more during the day, the 50 'cron,
night, the Noctilux (and I leave the TE at home). If I take two
bodies, one has the 'cron 50, the other the 35, but if I do that, I
might as well pack the other lenses, including the 15.

Tim S.