Subject: Re: [Leica] GMP-esque metal R grip
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:57:31 +0200

Tom Abrahamsson has just introduced his RapidGrip. While it seems mainly designed to be mounted on a RapidWinder, it works just fine by itself on my M6HM. It provides a much better grip than the Leica plastic grip. The only disadvantage is that you lose the tripod hole with this grip (this is
what leads me to say that it is meant for use with the RapidWinder, which I believe has a tripod socket in the middle). Check out Tom's site: www.rapidwinder.com.

Nathan

Hoyen Tsang wrote:

> As far as I know, GMP is no longer making the metal M or R accessory grips... does anyone know if another company makes something similar?  I remember coming across a site a while ago that had GMP-like grips, but I can't remember how I found it, and a search has been fruitless.  Thanks...

> FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com
> Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com

- --
Nathan Wajsman