Subject: Re: [Leica] GR21
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:46:16 +0200

Christer,

My experience is totally the opposite. I am on my second GR1 (the first
ended its life in a pond in an amusement park in Belgium after about 1 1/2
year's faithful service). It lives in my briefcase and comes along on all
occasions where even a Leica is too much camera. It has NEVER let me down.

Nathan

Christer Almqvist wrote:

> There are some GR haters too on this list. The GR-1 is one of the most
> unreliable little cameras that I have ever come across. And it always
> breaks down two weeks after the manufacturer's or the repair service's
> guarantee has run out. Stay away from GRs
>
> --
> Christer Almqvist
> D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or
> F-50590 Regnéville-sur-Mer, France