Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica 35 mm M lens
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:32:58 -0400

John:

My experience is that the Summicron is a very versatile lens. So much so
that I bought a LTM 35 Summicron Asph to replace my LTM F3.5 Summiron. It
is a much better lens.

Ken Wilcox

At 9:07 PM -0400 9/28/0, Landrover2a88@cs.com wrote:
>I have noticed all of the discussion concerning old and new 35mm lens and
>would like an opinion as to which one is preferred. The F 3.5, 2.8 or 2.0. I
>was getting ready to purchase a 3.5 for my M2, but after reading all of the
>talk about the 2.0, I am wondering if maybe I should save up some more money
>and purchase the 2.0. Please help.
>
>Thanks,
>John

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>