Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctiluces - was 35mm f.2 Summicron ASPH vs 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:23:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/00 11:13:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pshier@mindspring.com writes:

<< I shot some Delta 3200 @6400 at F1 and I am amazed at
 the quality. These shots have a very special look to them (including the
 vignetting) and I don't know that I would compare them to another lens for
 that reason. If that sort of very low light stuff is not important to you
 then I certainly wouldn't spend the money.

Right!  Who the hell needs it, I say!  Let somebody else worry about getting
incomparable available light shots of amazing quality!  I'm sticking with my
trusty Summarit!

Joe Sobel