Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Readyloads <OT>
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:32:43 -0700

> Jim writes:
>
> >No, I hated them. I really dislike those Kodak double sided Readyloads.
> >[...]
> >So I really don't care what Kodak does with their Readyloads...
>
> Jim, the new Readyloads are one-sided, and I guess can be regarded as
> another attempt by Kodak to get the product to work correctly.
>
> As for Fuji: is there any Fuji black&white film available in Quickload?

Its Neopan Commercial (EI 80) is available in Japan and Europe.  In the
U.S., Badger Graphic and others import it.  The cost is high, about the same
as the E6 films such as Velvia.  Even in Japan, a 20 sheet pack of Neopan
Commercial costs about $60, almost three times as much as the regular sheet
films.