Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone using a Quantum Calcu-Light XP meter?
From: Howard Wells <sandwell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:36:00 -0400

My favorite non-flash meter since I gave my Luna-Pro SBC to my
assistant. Light, as accurate as my Minolta Flashmeter, and the analog
dials give me exactly the information I need. Built-quality not
exceptional but up to the task and Quantum service is only as far away
as Garden City NY. Highly recommended.

On the other hand I bought a V-Lander accessory shoe meter for my III
and Nikon S2 and have found it more difficult to use than a handheld
meter. Learning curve on my part I'm sure. Cute little meter though and
quite accurate.
Howard Wells

Replies: Reply from "Steve Scott" <sscott@netidea.com> (Re: [Leica] Anyone using a Quantum Calcu-Light XP meter?)