Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying used from Hong Kong
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:04 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 26/09/00 23:21:53 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Krechtz@aol.com a écrit :

<< In a message dated 9/26/00 3:13:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARTHURWG@aol.com
 writes:

 << Well, it seems my "bargain" lens in Hong Kong is not to be. Chap will not
 go
  the escrow route, no CODs or "other." Only cash, wired to his account. I
  guess it proves that when something seems to good to be true, it probably
 is.  >>

 Maybe he could provide a few references.  If they check out, the price and
 risk are low and the goods desirable, it could still be worthwhile.

 Joe Sobel

Hello all . I think that we should better consider to trade stuff between us
than selling/buying . Trading is a good and cheap way to try and discover a
range of equipment .
At least Mikiro and I have done so , and everyone was happy in the deal .
Chears
                                                Jo GOODTIMES
          France