Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS battery thread NOW .......... ?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:59:38 -0600

Ted,

I am sorry that my evil plan to get revenge for all the watch posts is
affecting you so. Alas, so often the innocent are taken with the guilty. It
will only be for one week and I promise that I will never do it again. You
might consider entering as I know you are using M6s and have to switch to
the R8 to get yourself in the picture. You never know when that self timer
might come in useful. Entries have been trickling in but, judging by the
lack of traffic on the Leica-users, I think everyone is wandering the woods
trying to get in touch with their muse.....

John Collier