Subject: Re: [Leica] Suzy Q, again
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:50:21 -0700

Austin Burbridge wrote:

> >Austin, what do you mean by "received ideas" in this context? Arthur
>
> Arthur, "ideas or notions generally accepted as true" -- without
> necessarily being true. I've anglicized the Gallicism "idees recues".
><Snip>
> As a photographer I was pleased that my practice had been given such
> attention as a serious activity. What specifically was said was, and
> is, banal and not useful to me trying to understand the deepest parts
> of the art. But at least it provided a starting-point for talking
> about it with others for whom making photos is not a daily concern.
>
> AUSTIN
>
> A. B., Semiotics, Brown '82

She was the first to peel off the outer gelatin and scratch the emulsion!
mark
I've filled with emulsion!

Replies: Reply from Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu> (Re: [Leica] Suzy Q, again)
Message from Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu> (Re: [Leica] Suzy Q, again)