Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying used from Hong Kong
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:19:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/00 3:13:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ARTHURWG@aol.com
writes:

<< Well, it seems my "bargain" lens in Hong Kong is not to be. Chap will not
go
 the escrow route, no CODs or "other." Only cash, wired to his account. I
 guess it proves that when something seems to good to be true, it probably
is.  >>

Maybe he could provide a few references.  If they check out, the price and
risk are low and the goods desirable, it could still be worthwhile.

Joe Sobel