Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Summicrons
From: "Peter Shier" <pshier@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:07:52 -0400

I am quite sure I will like it. I decided on the non-asph because the
incremental difference does not seem worth the extra weight, length, and
price. I also really like the idea of the compactness of the M6+35 non-asph
combo (i.e. fits in a jacket pocket). To quote the conclusion from Erwin's
review:

"The differences are visible, but you must compare the images side by side
to see it."

IMHO, that conclusion is not worth $700 extra.

Peter