Subject: [Leica] Leica 90/1.0?
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:29:23 -0400

Someone claims he has seen a 90/1.0 Leica R lense in HK.  This is the claim:

"What can I say, I should take a photo out of it next time I go to HK, may be
around October 5 or 6.  With the price listed ($10,000) I guess the lens is still
there or is there any list member resident in HK?  The Camera store name is
" Chung Cheng " - spelling may be wrong but it is located very close to the
Mirama Hotel.  I have enough Leica M and R lenses to make me believe the
90/1.0 is a true Leica, made by Leica Canada."

Anyone ever hear of this lense?

Replies: Reply from "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Leica 90/1.0?)
Reply from "Simon" <simple@forestchina.com.hk> (Re: [Leica] Leica 90/1.0?)