Subject: RE: [Leica] Voigtlander Ultra-Wide - Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical ]
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:57:15 -0700

The Auburn Boattail Speedster was a classic American roadster from the 30's.
To quote from a web-site on the subject, "Auburn, Indiana was once a center
of a thriving automobile industry. The Auburn Automobile Company produced
three of the most beautiful cars ever designed, the Auburn, the Cord, and
the Duesenberg."  Only replicas are built today.

Because of that, I think a modern Morgan with its wood chassis and
bugs-in-the-teeth retro flair is the perfect automotive analog to an M6.

Now if my M6 was a vegetable, what kind of vegetable would it be?

Paul