Subject: [Leica] Bad Experience in M6TTL with flash
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:38:30 +0700

During a trip to a museum I just realized, that when M6 battery become weak
(not dead) it could not trigger flash SF-20 at all.  I forced changing the
mode from TTL to A in SF-20 and still the flash is not fired at all.  So I
could not make any shoot with the camera :(

Is this happened with other Leica model, when the battery is weak it can't
send signal to any flash even in A mode?

Regards,

Jerry S. Justianto

Message from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Fw: but now its about the white spot)