Subject: Re: [Leica] baffled: now DR eyes
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:13:10 -0600

You have just asked a question but it would be helpful if you had chosen an
appropriate subject line. Eyes for DR Summicrons are available from all the
usual used places but they are not cheap! Here is a site that will direct
you to some of the Leica dealers and I will add some others I have found
helpful. The first URL is to a site that explains a bit about the DR and the
two different types of eyes available which are not necessarily
interchangeable:

http://www.cameraquest.com/m50dr.htm

- -sites with use dealer links:

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/dealer.html