Subject: [Leica] New & Unused ???
From: "Sam Shoshan" <shoshan1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:35:43 -0400

Hi ,
I am sorry about the confusion; I should have been more clear about it.
The NEW items are  with USA warranty.
The Unused are items that are Directly imported(gray)  come with our 90 day
warranty and are  New.items

I hope this helps with the semantics.....
Thank You
Sam
Classic Connection LLc.
Fine Cameras