Subject: Re: [Leica] 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls (reiterated)
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:45:14 -0700

It's the more sophisticated word the US Supreme Court uses instead of more
colloquial words such as "perverted," "nasty," "deviant," "sick," etc., when
discussing first amendment freedom of speach cases.  E.g. pornography is not
protected free speach when it's "primary appeal is to prurient sexual
interests."  a.k.a. "I can't define it, but I know it when I see it."

Tom Schofield