Subject: RE: [Leica] moving parts: Lecia and Ferrari
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:37:02 -0700

Actually, I heard that the mystical properties of the Noctilux we achieved
by propitiating the gods of darkness by sacrificing a bat.  It was
apparently hurled into the vat of molten high-index glass as a coven of men
held aloft slide-rules and chanted the cosine^4 law, all the while
illuminated in light of the exact minimum EV that could be recorded on Tri-X
by the new lens.

Paul