Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome exposed age?
From: telyt560@cswebmail.com
Date: 24 Sep 2000 14:28:30 -0700

On Sun, 24 September 2000, info@borderless-photos.com wrote:

> > Matt,
> >
> > If they say something other than "Process K14" you're out of luck.
> > Since they've been in the attic for "at least six or seven years" is
> > suspect they're gonners even if K14.  If they'd been in a freezer
> > that's another story.
> >
> > Doug Herr
>
> I recall hearing about a lab in Boulder Colorado that did specialize in
> older processes. I have no idea if they could handle Kodachrome.
> My interest at the time was in some old E4 film that I had,
> exposed, for over 20 years. As it was IR and likely cooked, I didn't
> pursue it, but I may be able to dig out the contact information if
> you're interested.
>
> Tim

The lab in Boulder Colorado can handle K12, but since the K12 color dyes are no longer available from Kodak they can only process to B&W, for about $22/roll.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.